The patented FCM curb mounted fixed skylight is sized to work with all types of site-built curbs, whether they're slightly out-of-square, pre-existing, or surrounded by unusually thick flashing and roofing material. Heavy-duty materials ensure the FCM skylight is built to withstand the installation process, as well as anything Mother Nature throws its way.
• The FCM skylight is designed for simple and weathertight installations on site-built curbs
• It features integrated gaskets that provide a thermal break for energy efficiency and seals out water, wind and hassles for years
• The FCM skylight is constructed with maintenance free exterior and interior that insulates and strengthens the unit
• The FCM skylight comes in a variety of standard sizes and a wide range of custom size FCM is also available, so that you can select the one that is right for your project
• All VELUX skylight glazings are built using energy efficient, LoE3, Argon gas injected dual glass panes. The FCM skylight comes with your choice of glazing options, each designed to meet the needs of specific building situations