VELUX manual venting skylights are designed for curb mounted (VCM), deck mounted (VS), or pan-flashed (QVT) installations. Brighten up any room and enjoy the comforts of fresh air provided by a venting skylight. A gentle breeze will help clear stale, hot, and even humid air from a structure. VELUX manual venting skylights create a comfortable space and can also help to maintain proper moister balance within a building.
• VELUX manual venting skylights are available in a variety of sizes for both rafter or truss roofs
• VELUX offers a complete line of flashing systems to help ensure a weather-tight installation on many roof types including; shingles, shakes, high profile roofing, or metal roofing
• All VELUX skylight glazings are built using energy efficient, LoE3, Argon gas injected dual glass panes. The skylight comes with a choice of glazing options, each designed to meet the needs of specific building situations
• VCM and VS skylights include an operator hook and insect screen.
• QVT skylights do not contain any accessories.
Accessories [sold separately]
• Manual venting skylights are easily opened and closed manually with VELUX control rods when installed out-of-reach
• A smooth turning handle with a white finish is available when skylights are installed within reach