VELUX Electric Venting skylights (VCE) are designed for curb mounted installations. The VELUX VCE series skylight is the perfect daylighting solution for overhead skylight applications. VCE skylights bring in an abundant amount of natural light and open with the touch of a button to let in fresh air. Additionally, if you forget to close the skylight, the VELUX VCE closes automatically when it comes into contact with rain.
• The VCE series skylight is designed for simple, weather-tight installations onto site-built curbs
• VELUX Electric Venting skylights feature factory applied gaskets that seal out water and wind for a weather-tight installation
• The VELUX Electric Venting skylight is made with maintenance free white framing and sashes that insulate and strengthen the unit
• VCE skylights include aluminum cladding, a stainless steel chain operator, and insect screen
• VELUX VCE skylights are available in a wide range of both standard and custom sizes
• VELUX VCE skylights have several glazing options, each option is designed to meet the needs specific the particular installation
Electrical components [included]
The VCE skylight comes with a pre-installed concealed motor and control system, as well as one rain sensor that automatically closes your skylight during inclement weather.
Convenient control pad [included]
The VCE skylight opens and closes quietly from anywhere in the house using our new innovate KLR 200 INTEGRA Control Pad.
The VCE skylight installs using a single 14 gauge hard wire that connects into a standard junction box unlike other motorized skylights. 20 feet of wire is included.
Accessories [sold separately]
• KLI 110 wall mounted keypad
• KLF 100 interface to home automation systems