The patented VELUX FCM curb mounted fixed skylight is designed for an easy installation onto site-built curbs. The FCM skylight design is the perfect solution when installation challenges include pre-existing curbs that may be slightly out of square or when unusually thick roofing and/or flashing is a concern. Heavy-duty materials ensure the FCM skylight is built to withstand the installation process and all of Mother Nature's elements.
• VELUX FCM skylight is designed for simple, weather-tight installations on site-built curbs
• VELUX FCM curb mounted fixed skylights feature Neat® glass coating leaving skylights virtually spotless for a longer period of time.
• VELUX FCM skylights help reduce outside noise by up to 25% less than a standard double-pane glass skylight, and up to 50% less than a comparable plastic skylight.
• VELUX recommends laminated glass for out of reach applications as most building codes require this safety feature.
• FCM curb mount skylights feature integrated gaskets providing a thermal break for additional energy efficiency, sealing out water, wind, and hassles for years.
• The FCM skylight is available in a variety of standard sizes and a wide range of custom size FCM skylights are also available.