The VELUX VCM manual venting skylight is a manually operated skylight designed for curb mount installations. The VCM venting skylight opens to allow maximum airflow.
• The VCM series skylight is designed for simple, weather-tight installations onto site-built curbs
• VELUX VCM manual venting skylights feature factory applied gaskets that seal out water and wind for a weather-tight installation
• VELUX manually venting skylight are constructed with maintenance free interior and exterior materials that insulate and strengthen the unit
• VELUX VCM skylights are available in a wide range of both standard and custom sizes
• VCM skylights are available with your choice of glazing options. Each of which is designed to meet the needs of specific situations
Manual components [included]
VELUX VCM skylight kits include an operator hook and an insect screen.
Convenient manual controls [sold separately]
• The VELUX VCM skylight can be manually opened and closed with VELUX control rods when installed out-of-reach
• A whtie, smooth turning handle is also available for skylights installed within reach