Designed for curb mounted installations, the VCE electric venting skylight is the ideal daylighting solution for overhead applications. It brings in abundant natural light and with the touch of a button, opens to let in fresh air. And if you forget to close it, the VCE also closes automatically in case of rain.
• The VCE skylight is designed for simple and weathertight installations on site-built curbs• It features factory applied gaskets to seal out wind and water for a weathertight installation
• The VCE skylight is constructed with maintenance free white frames and sashes that insulates and strengthens the unit
• An insect screen, a stainless steel chain operator, and aluminum cladding are also included
• The VCE skylight comes in a variety of standard sizes and a wide range of custom size VCE is also available, so that you can select the one that is right for your project
• All VELUX skylight glazings are built using energy efficient, LoE3, Argon gas injected dual glass panes. The VCE skylight comes with your choice of glazing options, each designed to meet the needs of specific building situations
Electrical components [included]
The VCE skylight comes with a pre-installed concealed motor and control system, as well as one rain sensor that automatically closes your skylight during inclement weather.
Convenient control pad [included]
The VCE skylight opens and closes quietly from anywhere in the house using our new innovate KLR 200 INTEGRA Control Pad.
The VCE skylight installs using a single 14 gauge hard wire that connects into a standard junction box unlike other motorized skylights. 20 feet of wire is included.
Accessories [sold separately]
• KLI 110 wall mounted keypad
• KLF 100 interface to home automation systems