Designed for curb mounted installations, the VCM manual venting skylight
enables any home to embrace the best of what nature has to offer.
Opening for maximum fresh air, the venting skylight contributes to a
home's proper moisture balance and comfort level by allowing stale,
humid air to be released.
• The VCM skylight is designed for simple and weathertight installations on site-built curbs
• It features factory applied gaskets to seal out wind and water for a weathertight installation
• The VCM skylight is constructed with maintenance free exterior and interior that insulates and strengthens the unit
• The VCM skylight comes in a variety of standard sizes and a wide range of custom size VCM is also available, so that you can select the one that is right for your project
• All VELUX skylight glazings are built using energy efficient, LoE3, Argon gas injected dual glass panes. The VCM skylight comes with your choice of glazing options, each designed to meet the needs of specific building situations
Manual components [included]
The VCM package includes the operator hook and insect screen.
Convenient manual controls [sold separately]
• The VCM skylight is easily opened and closed manually with Velux control rods when installed out-of-reach
• A smooth turning handle with a white finish is also available when skylights are installed within reach