Designed for deck mounted installations, the VSE electric venting skylight is the perfect daylighting solution for overhead applications. It brings in abundant natural light and with the touch of a button, opens to let in fresh air. And if you forget to close it, the VSE also closes automatically in case of rain.
Features• The VSE skylight comes with pre-finished white frames and sashes that
eliminate the need for secondary high cost trips by a painter
• An insect screen, a stainless steel chain operator, operator hook, and aluminum or copper cladding is also included in the package
• The smooth, low-profile of the VSE skylight does not obstruct your roofline
• The VSE skylight comes in a variety of sizes that work with rafter or truss roofs, so that you can select the one that is right for your project
• A complete line of flashing systems help ensure a weathertight installation for your VSE skylight, no matter what your roofing material: shingles and shakes, high profile roofing, or metal roofing
• All VELUX skylight glazings are built using energy efficient, LoE3, Argon gas injected dual glass panes. The VSE skylight comes with a choice of glazing options, each designed to meet the needs of specific building situations
Convenient control pad [included]
The VCE skylight opens and closes quietly from anywhere in the house using our new innovate KLR 200 INTEGRA Control Pad.
VSE skylight installs using a single 14 gauge hard wire that connects into a standard junction box unlike other motorized skylights. 20 feet of wire is included.
Electrical Components [included]
The VSE skylight comes with a pre-installed concealed motor and control system, as well as a rain sensor that automatically closes your skylight during inclement weather.
Accessories [sold separately]
• KLI 110 wall mounted keypad
• KLF 100 interface to home automation systems