The VELUX Electric Venting Skylight (VSE) is an electrically powered skylight designed for a deck mount install. The VSE skylight opened and closed by the touch of a button.
The skylight also has an integrated rain sensor that will automatically close the skylight during wet weather.
- The VSE skylight comes with pre-finished white frames and sashes that eliminate the need for secondary high cost trips by a painter
- An insect screen, a stainless steel chain operator, operator hook, and aluminum or copper cladding is also included in the package
- The smooth, low-profile of the VSE skylight does not obstruct your roofline
- The VSE skylight comes in a variety of sizes that work with rafter or truss roofs, so that you can select the one that is right for your project
- A complete line of flashing systems help ensure a weathertight installation for your VSE skylight, no matter what your roofing material: shingles and shakes, high profile roofing, or metal roofing
- All VELUX skylight glazings are built using energy efficient, LoE3, Argon gas injected dual glass panes. The VSE skylight comes with a choice of glazing options, each designed to meet the needs of specific building situations
Convenient control pad [included]
The VCE skylight opens and closes quietly from anywhere in the house using our new innovate KLI 310 Wall Mounted Keypad.
The VSE skylight installs using a single 14 gauge hard wire that connects into a standard junction box unlike other motorized skylights. 20 feet of wire is included.
Electrical Components [included]
The VSE skylight comes with a pre-installed concealed motor and control system, as well as a rain sensor that automatically closes your skylight during inclement weather.
Accessories [sold separately]
A KLF 200 interface to home automation system allows you to integrate the operation of your electric venting skylights and electric blinds with other systems in your home such as a thermostat or home alarm system.