VELUX Sun Tunnel tubular skylights can be a source of illumination at night as well as during the day. The ZTL light kit can be installed in only minutes, and goes inside the tunnel just above the diffuser. It works with both rigid and flexible models.
- Enables VELUX Sun Tunnels to be used as an extra light source at night
- Hard-wired for indoor use only
- For 22 in. VELUX Sun Tunnels, use 13-26 Watt GU24 compact fluorescent light bulb (not included)
- Do not use incandescent bulbs due to accumulation of heat
- The product has been designed with UL listed parts and is UL recognized with some conditions for acceptability
- ZTL 122 light kit model is designed specifically to be installed with 22 in. VELUX Sun Tunnels, including TGF and TCR in size code 022
- If you have a 10-14 in. VELUX Sun Tunnel, you should order the ZTL 114 light kit instead
Primary Use: Residential
Warranty: 5-year limited
Diameter (in.): 0
Height (in.): 24.75
Length (in.): 22
Width (in.): 22
22-in Sun Tunnels
Light kit, hardware
Shipping & Lead Times
*Lead times are not guaranteed.
Please call our office for updated lead times.
Order shipping within the 48 Continental United States will ship freight with a flat rate fee based on the order total provided that oversized, common carrier, special handling or expedited freight do not apply.
Skylightsforless is not responsible for any return product shipping costs.
Items shipped outside of California and New York will not be charged sales tax.
To view our shipping rates, please click here.
Returns, Exchanges, & Refunds
Returns are not accepted for the following items:
- Commercial sun tunnels
- Commercial skylights
- Custom-built skylights
- Skylights with factory-installed blinds (blinds included)
- Custom blinds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.