VELUX ECL curb mount step flashing interweaves with shingles and other low-profile roofing materials to help provide proper water drainage. Includes an adhesive underlayment that provides an additional layer of water protection and prevents leaks. When paired with the VELUX "No Leak" skylight (models FCM, VCM, VCE, VCS) this flashing makes the skylight eligible for the VELUX 10-year installation warranty.
- ECL flashing can be used with shingles, shakes, or slate roofs (up to 1/2 in. thickness) with a minimum pitch of 10° and a maximum pitch of 60°
- ECL 2246 flashing is designed specifically to fit VELUX curb mounted 2222, 2230, 2234, and 2246 models with an outside curb width of 25-1/2 in and maximum length of 49-1/2 in
- Designed to work in conjunction with a site-built curb, and the ECL cannot be installed on skylights from other manufacturers, or other VELUX skylight models not noted above
- Curb mounted flashing kits for tile roofs are available (model ECW)
Application: Shingle roof
Color/Finish Family: Gray
Primary Use: Residential
Warranty: 10-year limited
Length (in.): 56.5
Width (in.): 31.5
2222, 2230, 2234, 2246 Curb Mount Shingle Roof
Shipping & Lead Times
*Lead times are not guaranteed.
Please call our office for updated lead times.
Free shipping on orders in the continental United States. All prices include freight costs. No additional charges to crate and deliver.
Returns, Exchanges, & Refunds
Returns are not accepted for the following items:
- Commercial sun tunnels
- Commercial skylights
- Custom-built skylights
- Skylights with factory-installed blinds (blinds included)
- Custom blinds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.