- Allows you to operate Manual Venting Skylights (VS and VCM models).
- Used in applications where an architectural feature obstructs your ability to turn the lever, either with a crank handle or control rod.
- It extends the length at which the connector protrudes from the skylight. This is ideal for applications in which the interior edges of the skylight have been framed with decorative trim.
Specifically for VS and VCM skylights
- The Velux Extension for Chain Operator is designed for higher, out of reach Velux Manual Skylights that you would still like to ventilate.
- Lengthens the connector which extends from the Skylight.
- Personalize your Skylight with Velux Skylight Parts and Accessories!
Shipping & Lead Times
*Lead times are not guaranteed.
Please call our office for updated lead times.
Order shipping within the 48 Continental United States will ship freight with a flat rate fee based on the order total provided that oversized, common carrier, special handling or expedited freight do not apply.
Skylightsforless is not responsible for any return product shipping costs.
Items shipped outside of California and New York will not be charged sales tax.
To view our shipping rates, please click here.
Returns, Exchanges, & Refunds
Returns are not accepted for the following items:
- Commercial sun tunnels
- Commercial skylights
- Custom-built skylights
- Skylights with factory-installed blinds (blinds included)
- Custom blinds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.