VELUX ECW curb mount flashing is designed to work with tiles and other high-profile roofing materials. The flashing is pliable and pleated, making it easy to form the flashing to the roof tiles. It includes an adhesive underlayment that provides an additional layer of water protection and prevents leaks. When paired with the VELUX "No Leak" skylight (models FCM, VCM, VCE, VCS) this flashing makes the skylight eligible for the VELUX 10-year installation warranty.
- ECW flashing can be used with tile roofs (over 3/4 in. thickness) or high-profile roofing materials with a minimum pitch of 14° and a maximum pitch of 60°
- ECW 2246 flashing is designed specifically to fit VELUX curb mounted 2222, 2230, 2234, and 2246 models with an outside curb width of 25-1/2 in. and maximum 49-1/2 in. length
- Designed to work in conjunction with a site-built curb, and the ECW cannot be installed on skylights from other manufacturers, or other VELUX skylight models not noted above
- Curb mounted flashing kits for shingle roofs are available (model ECL)
Application: Tile roof
Color/Finish Family: Gray
Primary Use: Residential
Warranty: 10-year limited
Length (in.): 56.5
Width (in.): 31.5
2222, 2230, 2234, 2246 Curb Mount Tile Roof
Shipping & Lead Times
*Lead times are not guaranteed.
Please call our office for updated lead times.
Order shipping within the 48 Continental United States will ship freight with a flat rate fee based on the order total provided that oversized, common carrier, special handling or expedited freight do not apply.
Skylightsforless is not responsible for any return product shipping costs.
Items shipped outside of California and New York will not be charged sales tax.
To view our shipping rates, please click here.
Returns, Exchanges, & Refunds
Returns are not accepted for the following items:
- Commercial sun tunnels
- Commercial skylights
- Custom-built skylights
- Skylights with factory-installed blinds (blinds included)
- Custom blinds