VELUX ECW curb mount flashing is designed to work with tiles and other high-profile roofing materials. The flashing is pliable and pleated, making it easy to form the flashing to the roof tiles. It includes an adhesive underlayment that provides an additional layer of water protection and prevents leaks. When paired with the VELUX No Leak skylight (models FCM, VCM, VCE, VCS) this flashing makes the skylight eligible for the VELUX 10-year installation warranty.
- ECW flashing can be used with tile roofs (over 3/4 in. thickness) or high-profile roofing materials with a pitch between 14 and 60 degrees
- ECW 3446 flashing is designed specifically to fit VELUX curb mounted 3434 and 3446 models with an outside curb width of 37-1/2 in. and maximum 49-1/2 in. length
- Designed to work in conjunction with a site built curb, and the ECW cannot be installed on skylights from other manufacturers, or other VELUX skylight models not noted above
- Curb mounted flashing kits for shingle roofs are available (model ECL 2246)
Application: Tile roof
Color/Finish Family: Gray
Primary Use: Residential
Warranty: 10-year limited
Length (in.): 56.5
Width (in.): 43.5
3434, 3446 Curb Mount Tile Roof
Shipping & Lead Times
*Lead times are not guaranteed.
Please call our office for updated lead times.
Free shipping on orders in the continental United States. All prices include freight costs. No additional charges to crate and deliver.
Returns, Exchanges, & Refunds
Returns are not accepted for the following items:
- Commercial sun tunnels
- Commercial skylights
- Custom-built skylights
- Skylights with factory-installed blinds (blinds included)
- Custom blinds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.