VELUX EDW deck mount skylight flashing is designed to work with tiles and high-profile roofing materials. The sill apron is pliable and pleated, making it easy to form the flashing to the roof tiles, and the kit includes adhesive underlayment that provides an additional layer of water protection for a weathertight installation. When paired with the VELUX No Leak skylight (models FS, VS, VSE) this flashing makes the skylight eligible for the VELUX 10-year installation warranty.
- EDW flashing is designed for use on roofs with tiles (over 3/4 in. thickness) or high-profile roofing materials with a pitch between 14 and 85 degrees
- EDW C12 flashing kit is designed specifically to be installed with VELUX FS C12 and FS C08 series skylights on tile or high-profile roofs
- Flashing kit model cannot be installed on skylights from other manufacturers, or other VELUX skylight models not noted above
- Deck mounted flashing kits for shingle roofs (model EDL) and metal roofs (model EDM) are available
Application: Tile roof
Color/Finish Family: Gray
Primary Use: Residential
Warranty: 10-year limited
Length (in.): 80.25
Width (in.): 30
C08, C12 Deck Mount Tile Roof
Shipping & Lead Times
*Lead times are not guaranteed.
Please call our office for updated lead times.
Order shipping within the 48 Continental United States will ship freight with a flat rate fee based on the order total provided that oversized, common carrier, special handling or expedited freight do not apply.
Skylightsforless is not responsible for any return product shipping costs.
Items shipped outside of California and New York will not be charged sales tax.
To view our shipping rates, please click here.
Returns, Exchanges, & Refunds
Returns are not accepted for the following items:
- Commercial sun tunnels
- Commercial skylights
- Custom-built skylights
- Skylights with factory-installed blinds (blinds included)
- Custom blinds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.