VELUX VS operable “Fresh Air” Skylights can be opened to create a chimney effect that draws air upward to improve air circulation and air quality within your home. Bringing natural light into a home through a skylight decreases the need for artificial light while maintaining privacy. Installing a skylight is one of the most impactful ways to enhance the brightness and beauty of a room.
- Qualifies for a 10-year "No Leak" installation warranty when installed with EDL M08 flashing on a shingle roof with a pitch between 14° and 85°, EDW M08 on a tile roof, or EDM M08 on a metal roof (flashing kits are sold separately)
- Features Clean, Quiet and Safe LowE3 laminated glass with a Neat® glass coating that keeps your skylight cleaner, reduces unwanted outside noise, and comes with a 10-year hail warranty against glass breakage
- ZCT 300 manual control rod for out of reach applications (sold separately) can operate multiple skylights
- Insect screen included
- Consists of double paned argon gas filled LowE3 glass that provides excellent energy performance for year round comfort, plus the added safety of laminated glass, which building codes require for out of reach applications
- Since most VS skylight models are installed out of reach they include a hook for operating the skylight, but a ZZZ 201 crank handle is sold separately for in-reach applications
Blinds Included: No
Color/Finish Family: Gray
Exterior Material: Aluminum
Flashing Included: No
Frame Color/Finish: Neutral Gray
Mounting Style: Deck mount
Primary Use: Residential
Skylight Style: Manual Venting
Warranty: 10-year limited
Glass Type: Tempered glass over laminated glass
Glazing Type: Laminated
Actual Height (in.): 5
Actual Length (in.): 57.44
Actual Width (in.): 33.06
Outside Frame/Curb Height (in.): 54.94
Outside Frame/Curb Width (in.): 30.56
Rough Opening Height (in.): 5
Rough Opening Length (in.): 54.44
Rough Opening Width (in.): 30.06
Shipping & Lead Times
*Lead times are not guaranteed.
Please call our office for updated lead times.
Order shipping within the 48 Continental United States will ship freight with a flat rate fee based on the order total provided that oversized, common carrier, special handling or expedited freight do not apply.
Skylightsforless is not responsible for any return product shipping costs.
Items shipped outside of California and New York will not be charged sales tax.
To view our shipping rates, please click here.
Returns, Exchanges, & Refunds
Returns are not accepted for the following items:
- Commercial sun tunnels
- Commercial skylights
- Custom-built skylights
- Skylights with factory-installed blinds (blinds included)
- Custom blinds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.