This rigid tunnel elbow can be used at the top, bottom or middle of the tunnel shaft. It has a highly reflective interior surface. The elbow bends up to 45 degrees, allowing you to direct the tunnel as needed during installation.
- Designed specifically to be installed with 14 inch VELUX SUN TUNNELS, including TGR 014, TCR 014, TMR 014, and TLR 014
- In applications where a 90-degree bend is needed, two elbows can be installed together with a ZTZ 211 rotating coupler (sold separately)
- Not designed to work with tubular skylights made by other manufacturers
- Also available in a 10 in. diameter
Primary Use: Residential
Warranty: 5-year limited
Diameter (in.): 14
Height (in.): 12
Length (in.): 14
Width (in.): 14
14 in. VELUX SUN TUNNELS
Elbow, clips, tape
Shipping & Lead Times
*Lead times are not guaranteed.
Please call our office for updated lead times.
Order shipping within the 48 Continental United States will ship freight with a flat rate fee based on the order total provided that oversized, common carrier, special handling or expedited freight do not apply.
Skylightsforless is not responsible for any return product shipping costs.
Items shipped outside of California and New York will not be charged sales tax.
To view our shipping rates, please click here.
Returns, Exchanges, & Refunds
Returns are not accepted for the following items:
- Commercial sun tunnels
- Commercial skylights
- Custom-built skylights
- Skylights with factory-installed blinds (blinds included)
- Custom blinds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.