The ZZZ 201 crank handle is used to operate VELUX VS manual venting deck mounted skylights. It is ideal for skylights installed within reach, such as dormers and attic or bonus rooms above garages with low, angled ceilings.
- Easy to install and use
- White finish blends in with the skylight's painted white wooden frames and sashes
- Designed specifically to be used with VELUX VS manual venting deck mounted skylights
- Not designed to be used with products made by other manufacturers
- If you have a VCM curb mounted skylight, the correct model number for a crank handle is ZZZ 212
- If your skylight is installed out of reach, you should order the ZCT 300 manual control rod for venting skylights
Primary Use: Residential
Warranty: 5-year limited
Diameter (in.): 0
Height (in.): 4
Length (in.): 0.25
Width (in.): 1
VELUX VS Skylights
Shipping & Lead Times
*Lead times are not guaranteed.
Please call our office for updated lead times.
Order shipping within the 48 Continental United States will ship freight with a flat rate fee based on the order total provided that oversized, common carrier, special handling or expedited freight do not apply.
Skylightsforless is not responsible for any return product shipping costs.
Items shipped outside of California and New York will not be charged sales tax.
To view our shipping rates, please click here.
Returns, Exchanges, & Refunds
Returns are not accepted for the following items:
- Commercial sun tunnels
- Commercial skylights
- Custom-built skylights
- Skylights with factory-installed blinds (blinds included)
- Custom blinds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.