The ZXT 200 control rod can be used to operate VELUX manual skylight blinds. The telescoping control rod will extend up to 6 ft. to allow operation of skylight blinds in rooms with ceilings that are extra high, such as cathedral ceilings. Move your blinds up or down to the desired position on the glass to adjust incoming light.
- Hook is shaped like a 7, so it is referred to as the 7-hook control rod
- Telescoping design collapses the control rod to 3 ft. for easy storage
- Designed specifically to be used with VELUX products
- Using this with other brands is not recommended
- Extension rod (ZCT 100) is available if skylight is extra high
Primary Use: Residential
Warranty: 5-year limited
Diameter (in.): 0
Height (in.): 3
Length (in.): 72
Width (in.): 3
VELUX Manual Skylight Blinds
Shipping & Lead Times
*Lead times are not guaranteed.
Please call our office for updated lead times.
Free shipping on orders in the continental United States. All prices include freight costs. No additional charges to crate and deliver.
Returns, Exchanges, & Refunds
Returns are not accepted for the following items:
- Commercial sun tunnels
- Commercial skylights
- Custom-built skylights
- Skylights with factory-installed blinds (blinds included)
- Custom blinds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.