VELUX ECL curb mount step flashing interweaves with shingles and other low-profile roofing materials to help provide proper water drainage. Includes an adhesive underlayment that provides an additional layer of water protection and prevents leaks. When paired with the VELUX No Leak skylight (models FCM, VCM, VCE, VCS) this flashing makes the skylight eligible for the VELUX 10-year installation warranty.
- ECL flashing can be used with shingles, shakes, or slate roofs (up to 1/2 in. thickness) with a pitch between 10 and 60 degrees
- ECL 3446 flashing is designed specifically to fit VELUX curb mounted 3434 and 3446 models with an outside curb width of 37-1/2 in. and maximum 49-1/2 in. length
- Designed to work in conjunction with a site built curb, and the ECL cannot be installed on skylights from other manufacturers, or other VELUX skylight models not noted above
- Curb mounted flashing kits for tile roofs are available (model ECW 2246)
Application: Shingle roof
Color/Finish Family: Gray
Primary Use: Residential
Warranty: 10-year limited
Length (in.): 56.5
Width (in.): 43.5
3434, 3446 Curb Mount Shingle Roof
Shipping & Lead Times
*Lead times are not guaranteed.
Please call our office for updated lead times.
Order shipping within the 48 Continental United States will ship freight with a flat rate fee based on the order total provided that oversized, common carrier, special handling or expedited freight do not apply.
Skylightsforless is not responsible for any return product shipping costs.
Items shipped outside of California and New York will not be charged sales tax.
To view our shipping rates, please click here.
Returns, Exchanges, & Refunds
Returns are not accepted for the following items:
- Commercial sun tunnels
- Commercial skylights
- Custom-built skylights
- Skylights with factory-installed blinds (blinds included)
- Custom blinds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.