VELUX Sun Tunnel tubular skylights can be a source of illumination at night as well as during the day. The ZTL light kit can be installed in only minutes, and goes inside the tunnel just above the diffuser. It works with both rigid and flexible models.
- Enables VELUX Sun Tunnels to be used as an extra light source at night
- Hard-wired for indoor use only
- For 10 in. VELUX Sun Tunnels, use 9-13 Watt GU24 compact fluorescent light bulb (not included)
- For 14 in. VELUX Sun Tunnels, use 13-26 Watt GU24 compact fluorescent light bulb (not included)
- Do not use incandescent bulbs due to accumulation of heat
- The product has been designed with UL listed parts and is UL recognized with some conditions for acceptability
- ZTL 114 light kit model is designed specifically to be installed with 10 in. and 14 in. VELUX Sun Tunnels, including TGR, THR, TLR, TMR, TMF, TGF, TSR, TCR in size codes 010 and 014
- If you have a 22 in. VELUX Sun Tunnel, you should order the ZTL 122 light kit instead
Primary Use: Residential
Warranty: 5-year limited
Diameter (in.): 0
Height (in.): 24.75
Length (in.): 14
Width (in.): 14
10-in and 14-in Sun Tunnels
Light kit, hardware
Shipping & Lead Times
*Lead times are not guaranteed.
Please call our office for updated lead times.
Free shipping on orders in the continental United States. All prices include freight costs. No additional charges to crate and deliver.
Returns, Exchanges, & Refunds
Returns are not accepted for the following items:
- Commercial sun tunnels
- Commercial skylights
- Custom-built skylights
- Skylights with factory-installed blinds (blinds included)
- Custom blinds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.